Thursday, November 19, 2015

May the Frames Be With You

Mini-Darth-Blog-Photo.png

Greetings. My name is Mini Darth Vader, I am the long lost brother (and a significantly shorter version) of the Real Darth Vader, aka Anakin Skywalker. Many of you know his story - well here is mine. Shortly after the Empire Struck back, I set course for the plant Madukatar in the Galaxy of the Milky Way. During my voyage, my ship experienced engine failure and I crashed landed in a place called Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, on your planet Earth. After my crash landing, I noticed that my eyesight had diminished due to my entry into the Earth’s atmosphere.

DSC02054-2.jpg

Luckily my ship landed near Infinite Eye Care, where I was pleased to meet Dr. Thomas Johnson. Dr. Tom and the Infinite Eye Care staff graciously assisted me with my eye care needs.


DSC02055-2.jpg

Everything from the check-in, the waiting lobby, the eye exam and the selection of frames was exceptional (The best service in the universe actually). They even accepted my healthcare insurance provider!

DSC02056-2.jpg

After my checkup, I was greeted by a lovely lady named Katie who helped me try on some frames. Their large selection of high-quality frames made it a very difficult decision.

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

After much consideration, I decided to go with the red ones, not only because I am a member of the dark side, but because they fit my facial structure just right!

To repay my friend Dr. Thomas Johnson and the Infinite Eye Care staff, I agreed to help them run a contest of epic proportions called #MayTheFramesBeWithYou, which is happening now until the movie premiere of the new Star Wars Film: The Force Awakens, on December 18th.

You can win a multitude of prizes, including Marcus Theatres gift cards, popcorn and soda and the grand prize, a family movie package, including a gift card to Zaffiro's!

So pay close attention to Infinite Eye Care’s Facebook page over the next few weeks, and be sure to stop in and say hello, as I will be hanging out in the lobby waiting for your arrival. Make sure to snap a picture with me as well, I enjoy taking photos.

Hope to see you soon, and #MayTheFramesBeWithYou,


Mini Darth Vader

23.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment